Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi, Facebook!

Well, this is going to sound a little strange, but if you're ever on Facebook feel free to follow me!

No, I'm not looking for any impromptu stalkers, but I had a little too much spare time tonight and created a page for Bilingual Butter--a place to share thoughts on cooking, baking, and all these yummy things that make life so great.

Just look up "Bilingual Butter", and let's have fun!

This is me saying "Come on in!", except that would mean I value a Facebook page as much as the royal palace in Istanbul. And trust me, I don't: that would be even more pretentious than actually creating a Facebook page in the first place!
Print this post

2 comments:

Paris Pastry said...

I'm following you! Maybe I should make a Paris Pastry facebook page ... or a twitter account ... hmmm!

Lucie said...

You should you should!!